Creating a search profile
Your Easyroommate profile is a great way to advertise yourself as a roommate or sharer and to be successful in your search, it is very important to have a detailed and complete profile. Having an advert that just says " Looking for a double room" will not quite help you getting the best results.
Roommates with no profile description or profile picture are less likely to find their room with us. The more information you reveal the better the chance of finding a suitable room.
- Location where you want to live
- What you are looking for
- Something about you as a description
- Who you are. Age, gender, employment status, where are you from, what are your interests, why are you moving?
- What you are looking for. Room size, single or double, furnished or unfurnished, amenities and facilities available, etc.
- Where specifically would you like to live.
- Who would you like to share with. Age group, gender, employment status, interests, would you prefer somewhere quiet, a family home or a party house etc.
If you wish to edit your profile, your description, you moving date or change the city, check our article Editing my profile.